The Guitammer Company products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original end user - and warranty terms are included with each item.
The Guitammer Company will service and supply all parts at no charge to the customer providing the unit is under warranty. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. GUITAMMER DOES NOT PAY FOR PARTS OR SERVICING OTHER THAN OUR OWN. A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE IS REQUIRED TO VERIFY YOUR WARRANTY.
The Guitammer Company assumes no responsibilities for ButtKicker low frequency audio transducers or speakers damaged by this unit. This warranty does not cover, and no liability is assumed, for damage due to: natural disasters, accidents, abuse, loss of parts, lack of reasonable care, incorrect use, or failure to follow instructions. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. No representative or person is authorized to represent or assume for The Guitammer Company any liability in connection with the sale of servicing of products of The Guitammer Comapny. THE GUITAMMER COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
When RETURNING merchandise to The Guitammer Company, you may call or email for a return authorization number. Describe in writing each problem. If you unit is out of warranty, you will be charged the current FLAT RATE for parts and labor to bring your unit up to factory specifications. Maintenance and Care of the Equipment
Returns & Exchanges:
- FIRST STEP – ALWAYS call and/or email us for technical support FIRST
- SECOND STEP – obtain an authorized RMA number (if the First Step does not solve your problem).
- Products may be returned for credit or exchanged only with prior Guitammer authorization (an RMA number).
- Returned products may be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Returned products must be returned via prepaid freight and insured for their full value, in the original factory packaging with all original attachments, paperwork and accessories.
8:30AM - 5:30PM EST